Title: Devilled Chicken
Categories: Casseroles, Poultry
Yield: 4 Servings
1/2 c Catsup
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
2 T Brown sugar
1 T Mustard,brown,prepared
1 T Water
1 t Oil
1. Combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard and
water in a small bowl; blend well.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet; add chicken and brown well on
both sides, about 15 minutes.
3. Remove chicken to 10x6x2-inch baking pan.
4. Pour off fat in skillet; add catsup mixture, stirring to
loosen browned particles in bottom of pan.
5. Pour mixture over chicken.
6. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes.
7. Remove cover; bake until chicken is tender, about 10 to 15
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart
Chocolate - the food of the Gods
Step-by-step cake decorating