Title: FRUIT TACOS
Categories: Snacks, Kids
Yield: 6 servings
1/3 c Baked coconut
1 c Strawberries, sliced
1/2 c Seedless green grapes,
1 md Apple, pared, cored and
1 sm Banana, sliced
2 tb Pourable fruit, any flavor
-(found in jelly section of
6 Taco shells
1/3 c Vanilla yogurt
1. Spread coconut on baking sheet. Toast in 350 F oven for 7 to 12
minutes, stirring often.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together strawberries, grapes,
apple, banana, and pourable fruit.
3. Fill taco shells evenly with fruit.
4. Top filled tacos evenly with yogurt.
5. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Prep time: 15 min. Number of servings: 6 From: Sesame Street
Magazine's Parents Guide, Sept 91 issue. Page 30. Posted by: Donna
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart