JACK DANIELS FUDGE CAKE: From the Jack Daniels Cookbook
5 oz. unsweetened chocolate
2 C. sifted flour
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1/4 c. dry instant coffee
1/2 C. JACK DANIELS
2 sticks sweet butter
1 t. vanilla extract
2 C. granulated sugar
3 eggs (large or extra large)
- Adjust rack to 1/3 up from bottom of oven and preheat to 325*
- Butter and dust with flour a 9 inch tube pan or mini bundt pan.
-Melt chocolate , set aside to cool
- Sift flour, soda, and salt together
-Dissolve coffee in a bit of boiling water, add cold water to equal 1 1/2 c.
add the Jack Daniels and set aside.
- Cream butter with electric mixer
- Add vanilla and sugar and beat well
-Add eggs one at a time
- Add chocolate
- On low speed, add alternately the flour and the liquid mixture. It will be a thin
- Pour into pan and rotate in 2 directions. Bake 1 hour and 10-15 min.
- Cool in pan for 15 min then remove from pan.
- Can be drizzled with extra chocolate or make a mixture of powdered sugar
water and 1 T. Jack Daniels. THIS IS VERY RICH!!
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart
Chocolate - the food of the Gods
Step-by-step cake decorating