Banana Chocolate Pudding Cake - lowcal
Yield: 6 servings
3/4 c cake flour
1/3 c nonfat dry milk powder
1 env. (4 svgs) low cal chocolate pudding
1 ts baking powder
4 eggs, separated
1 tb lemon juice
2 tb sugar
1/2 c evap skim milk
1/2 ts vanilla
1 ds salt
1/2 c thawed cool whip
2 md bananas
Source: Weight Watchers cookbook.
Exchanges: 1/2 protein, 1/2 bread, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 milk, 30 opt. calories, per serving.
Designed for Week 4 or later.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line bottom of 8x8x2 pan with wax paper; spray sides with Pam.
2. Onto wax paper, sift together flour, dry milk, pudding mix, and baking powder; set
3. In large mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar; using electric mixer, beat 2
minutes. Alternating ingredients, gradually beat in pudding mixture and milk; add vanilla.
Beat a med-high until mixture is combined.
4. In separate bowl, using clean beaters, beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks
form. Gently stir 1/4 of beaten egg whites into batter; carefully fold in remaining egg
5. Pour batter in baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
6. Let cake cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Set on wire rack to cool.
7. Remove wax paper from cooled cake; transfer cake to serving platter and spread top with
Cool Whip. Peel and slice bananas transfer slices to small bowl, add lemon juice, and toss
gently. Decoratively arrange banana slices over whipped topping. To serve, cut cake into 8
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart