1 pound thick-sliced bacon diced
2 tablespoons Salt
1 pound Linguini
1/3 cup Chopped Italian parsley
Grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Saute the bacon in a small skillet until crisp. Remove with a slotted
spoon and drain well on a paper towel.
2. Boil the water and cook linguini until firm and tender.
3. Meanwhile, beat the eggs thoroughly in a large bowl suitable for serving.
Have the cooked bacon and the chopped parsley ready at hand.
4. When the pasta is done, drain it immediately in a colander, and pour into the
bowl of eggs and immediately begin tossing it. As the strands of pasta become
coated with the beaten eggs, their heat will cook the eggs.
5. Sprinkle the bacon and parsley on, and serve immediately. This is great with
lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
Source: The Silver Palate Cookbook
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart