Key Lime Pie sugarfree
Yield: One 9-inch pie, 8 servings
1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin
3 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 cup boiling water
9 - 1gram packets Equal or similar
1-9-inch graham cracker
Thin lime slices
1 cup evaporated skim milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Juice of 1-1/2 limes
2 drops green food coloring
1. Sprinkle gelatin over lime juice and let it stand for 1 minute.
2. Add boiling water and sweetener to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is
3. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
4. Combine milk and vanilla and freeze 30 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer and whip at high speed until stiff.
6. Stir lime juice and food coloring into whipped milk. (Save remaining 1/2 lime
7. Slowly blend gelatin mixture into whipped milk.
8. Spoon pie filling into crust.
9. Chill until firm.
10. Garnish with lime zest and lime slices.
11. Cut into 8 even portions and serve 1 portion per serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories: 111; Cholesterol: 14 mg; Fat: 5 grams;
Carbohydrates: 14 grams; Protein 4 grams
Exchanges: 1 Bread and 1 Fat
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart
sugarless sugarfree sugar-free equal ecual