Cheese Twists For Dogs
Yield: 18 Dog treats
2 c Whole wheat flour
1/4 c Cornmeal
1 md Egg
3/4 c Water
1/2 c Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Knead until
2. Using a teaspoon, scoop out dough and roll into 1-inch balls. (Or, divide the
dough in half, then into fourths and so on until you have 18 small pieces.) On a
lightly-floured surface, roll the balls into pencil-shaped sticks.
3. Roll sticks in remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, then flatten them by hand
or with a rolling pin. Twist each stick several times and place on an ungreased
4. Bake in a preheated 325'F oven for 30 minutes.
5. Let cool on pan. Store in a sealed container.
Source: Short Tails and Treats From Three Dog Bakery
Are you a cat
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer & Credits