- Prepare the pans by lining the bottoms with either graham cracker crust, a thin layer of
sponge cake or a layer of short dough. Prebake graham cracker crust or short dough.
- Mix cream cheese at low speed until smooth and lump free.
- Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest, vanilla, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks one by one mixing at low speed until smooth.
- Gradually a add the cream, milk and lemon juice.
- Fill prepared pans and bake at 390° F (200° C) for 10 minutes, reduce heat setting to
200° F (100° C) and bake for about one hour or until set.
Yield: two 10" cakes (25cm) or three 8" cakes (20cm)
Cool cakes completely before removing from the pans.