Wedding Cake Decorating Kit
4-tier wedding cake with 2 satellite cakes and fountain.
see a bigger picture
- Take a 6" tier plate and attach four
of the 6" Support Legs that you already cut down to the height of
your 9" cake. Push the legs through to the
bottom of the 9" cake. Take out the plate and the legs. You now
have your holes marked for later.
- Ice cake.
- Repeat decorating procedure the same way as you did on the
- Again, take four of the included 4" Cupid Columns - Ivory and
attach them to the 6" tier plate that you pushed
into the cake. Then take another 6" tier plate and attach
it to the top of the Cupid Columns.
- Pipe small roses and rosebuds with a #104 and leaves with a
#67 using the marks from step 4.
- Ice cake.
- Divide and mark the cake into 8 sections.
- Wrap Picot Ribbon around bottom of cake.
- For bottom border, pipe a shell border with tip #22.
- Using the marks that you have previously made, pipe a shell drape with a
- Then pipe a smaller drape inside of the large drape with a #3 as shown in
- Pipe a string drape over large drape with a #2.
- Pipe a loop at every other intersection with a #2.
- Pipe rosettes at intersections with a #16.
- For top border, pipe a reverse shell border with a #16.
- Pipe small rosebuds with a #104 and leaves with a #67 using the marks
that you have previously made.
8" Satellite Cakes
- Ice and decorate the satellite cakes the same way as you
decorated the 6" cake.
- Take a 9" tier plate and attach four of the 4" Cupid
Columns - Ivory.
- Place satellite cake on top of plate.
- Place corsage on satellite cake.
- Place Cherub Fountain - Resin inside of the Acrylic Fountain
- Stack 6", 9", 12" and 16" cakes on cake boards on top
of Acrylic Fountain Stand.
- Take satellite cakes and plate one at either side of fountain stand as
Next: the final Delicate Cherub Wedding cake!
|or select any of these wedding links:
Send mail to PastryWiz with questions
or comments about this web site.
Copyright © - PastryWiz TM