International Sales Manager - Looking for a great company to work with!
Ideally, this company would be involved in the travel industry, international sales, premium branded products, fashion or entertainment business; something exciting and innovative, surrounded by positive and talented people!
I could imagine being part of a dynamic team that is set for strong growth, a company that truly cares about their employees and customers; providing consulting services on matters related to business or marketing questions, coordinating field sales, trade fairs, exhibitions and business development activities.
For this company, I would not only come with marketing and team-building skills, but also as a multilingual manager with multiple work experience, well-traveled, familiar with various countries and their cultures. I am a proactive person with various interests, quality-oriented, self-motivated, responsible and capable to deal with all on-site operations to ensure a smooth running of any event.
I can offer my experience, commitment, expertise and motivation!
- Many years of expertise in working with prestigious clientele.
- Good communication skills and outgoing personality, both with guests and staff.
- Practical knowledge in public relations, marketing and flair needed to attract clients, drive sales and develop a world-class business.
- Spoken languages: English, German, Swedish and Spanish.
- Professional experience: International distributor of consumer products (10 yrs), upscale discotheque owner (6 yrs), trendy restaurant manager (2 yrs), boutique hotel manager (2 yrs), commercial real estate broker (6 yrs).
Willing to learn and develop, to try out new ideas, to meet changing needs and opportunities.
Able to form good customer relations, predict and respond to fast-moving market trends, and travel anywhere.
All suggestions are welcome!
Please feel free to send me a note, beknown.com/ralf-michael, and we can discuss your projects anytime.