Here are some 9 tips to successful muffins:
- Make sure the oven is fully preheated before putting in muffin pans.
- For best texture, mix dry ingredients thoroughly; blend wet ingredients
- Do not overbeat or muffins will be tough.
- Batter consistency will vary from runny to stiff depending on the flours
and liquids used.
- Grease pans generously.
- Fill pans only 2/3 or 3/4 full or the muffins will not peak properly.
- Bake muffins immediately.
- Muffins are best eaten freshly baked but keep well and can be frozen,
wrapped loosely in foil and reheated still in foil.
- Test of a good muffin is unifor texture and a rounded peak.
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart