Pizza - Pan-1
- 2 1/4 c Bread flour
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 1/2 ts Vegetable oil
- 3/4 c Water
- 1 ts Dry yeast
- 2/3 c Pizza sauce (10 oz)
- 2 c Mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Garnishes of your choice
1. Place first 3 ingredients inside the bread
pan. Add water. Close cover and place dry yeast into the yeast
holder. SELECT: BASIC DOUGH MODE. Press start. (Breadmaker
completes the basic dough mode 2 hours and 25 minutes later)
2. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion into
3. Place on a lightly floured surface. Cover with a plastic wrap
and rest for 20 minutes.
4. Roll out each ball into a flat circle.
5. Place on a greased baking pan. Prick the surface with a fork.
6. Brush with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella
cheese on top. Garnish with ingredients of your choice.
7. Bake in 500 deg. oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until
ingredients are cooked and the dough is crisp and slightly brown.
From: Don Fifield POUR DEBRA ANTES
Print recipe, search
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart