Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the top and bottom borders
for piping the roses and scallops around the cake
for piping the leaves
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Pink for the cake surface
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the top and bottom shell borders
Pink for the roses
Green for the leaves
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Airbrush the cake surface in pink.
- Place the lacy bells in the upper left corner.
- Using pink icing pipe two full roses above the bells, two full roses at the base of the bells and rose buds extending from the bells.
- In green pipe leaves around the roses.
- Pipe scallops around the cake using pink icing.
- Pipe the shell borders using white frosting.
- Place decorations on the cake.