Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the balloons and the clouds
for piping the writing and the balloon strings
for piping the shell borders
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Blue for the cake surface, for streaks on the cake surface and for a tint on the white clouds
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the clouds, the writing and the balloon strings
Peach for the borders and the balloons
Yellow for the balloons
Blue for the balloons
Pink for the balloons
Green for the balloons
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Airbrush the cake lightly with blue.
- Over the light blue surface airbrush blue streaks.
- Pipe the clouds using white frosting.
- Pipe balloon clusters using alternating icing colors.
- Pipe the balloon strings and the writing with white frosting.
- Airbrush the white clouds with a blue tint.
- Pipe the shell borders using peach or pink icing.
- Place decoration on the cake.