Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the shell borders
for piping the writing and dots
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Brown for the bowling alley
Blue for the cake surface
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the borders
Blue for the dots and solid lines
Red for the writing and dots
Yellow for the writing and dots
Black for writing
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Airbrush the bowling alley brown.
- Airbrush the remaining area blue.
- Pipe the solid blue lines.
- Pipe the shell borders using white icing.
- Pipe alternating colored dots on shell border.
- Pipe the writing onto the cake.
- Place Bowler decorations on the cake.