Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the poles at the corners of the ring
for piping the outline of the ring, the ropes and the writing
for piping the shell borders
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Black for a light spray of the inside of the ring and the audience
Brown for the audience
Yellow for the audience
Green for the audience
Blue for the audience
Violet for the audience
Red for the audience and the front of the ring
White frosting to ice your entire cake and to outline the ring
Black to outline the ring and for the writing
Red for the ropes and the writing
Purple for the borders and the corner poles on the ring
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Outline the ring with black icing.
- Airbrush the ring center in black.
- Airbrush the front of the ring in red.
- Airbrush the audience alternating colors.
- Pipe the poles at the corners using purple icing.
- Pipe the ropes in red icing.
- Pipe the writing in black icing.
- Pipe the borders in purple icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.