Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the grass
for piping the baseball lines and the bases
for piping the shell borders
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Green for the spectators and the field
Brown for the baseball diamond, the round bases and the spectators
Blue for the spectators
Black for the spectators
Violet for the spectators
White frosting to ice your entire cake, for the bases and the baselines
Green for the grass
Blue for the borders
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Using brown outline with the airbrush the baseball diamond and the round bases.
- Airbrush the grass around the baseball diamond in green.
- Airbrush the spectators alternating black, brown, green and violet.
- Pipe the baselines and the bases with white frosting.
- Pipe the grass with green icing.
- Pipe the borders in blue icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.