Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the shell borders and the curtains
for piping the window outline and the writing
for piping the base board
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Yellow for the window panes and the wall
Green for the wall
Blue for the floor
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the base board
Black to outline the window
Orange for the curtains, the writing and the borders
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Outline the window using black icing.
- Airbrush the window yellow.
- Airbrush the wall green.
- Airbrush the floor blue.
- Pipe the base board with white frosting.
- Pipe the writing in orange icing.
- Pipe the borders with orange icing.
- Place the figurines on the cake.