Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the shell borders
for piping the writing
for piping the grass
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Brown for half the cake surface
Green for half the cake surface
White frosting to ice your entire cake
Green for the shell borders and the grass
Yellow for the writing
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Airbrush half the cake surface with brown, then the other half with green.
- Place the decorations on top of the cake.
- With green icing pipe the grass bushels.
- Pipe the shell borders using green icing.