|Did you know?
Strawberries are like goldilocks-- they don't like it too hot or too cold!
Almond Dumplings in Strawberry Soup
- 1 1/4 cup (2.5 dl) buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 drops pure almond extract
- 3 sheets gelatine (soaked in cold water)
- 1/2 cup (1 dl) whipping cream
- fresh mint leaves for decoration
|Combine buttermilk and ground almonds. Slowly bring to a boil. Add sugar
and almond extract. Add gelatin and mix well. Refrigerate until slightly set.
Whip until smooth and add whipping cream to mixture. Refrigerate for 5 hours. Using 2
spoons, form dumplings and add to strawberry soup, decorate
with fresh mint leaves.
Books | more Strawberry Recipes | other Theme pages
Copyright © PastryWiz TM