|Did you know?
Strawberries are very high in Vitamin C and folic acid and can help keep
your teeth and gums healthy.
Fill your fresh strawberry fruit
tarts with a strawberry whipped cream. It is fast and easy.
- Blend the strawberries together with the powdered sugar and the lemon juice to a puree.
- Whip the cream to a medium peak.
- Melt the gelatin and add it to the puree.
- Add whipped whip cream to puree.
- Fill tarts immediately and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Books | more Strawberry Recipes | other Theme pages
Copyright © PastryWiz TM